“Tell Me About Yourself” — That’s how I start all my client sessions.
Founder of The Career Stager
You’re eager to find a job and I’m ready to help navigate the path. The best way for me to help launch your search is by getting to know you, identifying what you are looking for and showing you ways to put your best foot forward.
Communicating with Hiring Managers and Recruiters also demands you put your best face forward. Let me show you how to be camera-ready for the digital world.
We’ll build a job search strategy and put all the pieces of the puzzle together. Are you relying on tactics only? Are you thinking about updating your resume, throwing it out to the universe and counting on an invitation to an interview? It takes more than that and I’ll show you what it takes. If you are starting from scratch or just need a touch up in your efforts, I can assist in these ways.
Career Coaching Services
- Resume Writing:Create a resume or edit an existing one, using ATS formatting
- LinkedIn Profile: Design a personal page and effectively use LinkedIn
- Mock Interviews:Conduct phone or virtual interviews using best practices
- Branding: Build a professional image both online (via social channels) and offline
- Networking: Learn the most effective ways to reach the influencers and decision makers
- Compensation Negotiations: Present your best case for optimal financial rewards
“In the six months I worked with Barbara Schultz, she was a tremendous help as a career coach. She was a great “sounding board” and provided excellent suggestions regarding career search, job benefits and networking. She also provided much assurance and insight as I went through my decision-making process and finalized negotiations. I would highly recommend her to a friend in need of a career coach.”
Executive Director, Think First Foundation
“Writing my resume from the ground up was daunting for me. I did not know where to begin or what questions to ask, and more importantly, what hiring managers wanted to see. Barbara took control, asked the (sometimes hard) questions to create in written form, a body of work spanning almost 30 years!
Rest assured, I have complete confidence and trust in Barbara and how she professionally completed my resume and Linked In rebuild.”
Corporate Service and Parts Sales Associate, SNK America, INC